Geocaching Instructor Needed

Geocaching Instructor Needed  

By: deelowrey on July 7, 2018, 1:08 p.m.

Hi!  I'm the Georgia coordinator for a program called Women In the Outdoors.  We host an annual 3 day weekend event offering classes to get ladies outdoors.  I'm looking for a Geocaching instructor for a 70 minute class.  The date is September 15th at the Georgia FFA/FCCLA camp in Covington. I dont have much of a budget but can charge a course fee and will feed you!  Please contact me if interested at dee_lowrey@yahoo.com or 678-936-4314  Thanks!

Re: Geocaching Instructor Needed  

By: Alvin95 on Feb. 10, 2023, 9:20 a.m.

Hi! I hope this message finds you well. I'm interested in the opportunity to be a Geocaching instructor for Women In the Outdoors. I have a passion for the great outdoors and have extensive experience in Geocaching. I'd love to share my knowledge and help get more women involved in this exciting and adventurous activity.

I'm available on September 15th and would be happy to work with your budget constraints. Please let me know if there are any additional details or information I can provide to help secure my participation. I can be reached at (alvinclarke7716@gmail.com).

Thank you for considering me for this opportunity and I look forward to potentially working with you.

Re: Geocaching Instructor Needed  

By: LZ33 on Feb. 11, 2023, 8:41 a.m.

Hi Alvin95,

We need you! 

The adventurous woman have been asking us if they can go outside to have some fun.  Do you have a big van, like a handicapped accessible van for many passengers and room for all their equipment?  If so, can you swing by and pick the ladies up September 31? We can supply sack lunches since their diets are limited to 'soft' foods. So you wont have any worries concerning our "budget restraints", we'll supply the gas money. We do ask that you have them back by 3PM so we can prep the ladies for the evening. 

Alvin if you can do this for us on the 31st, we would be happy to have you as an instructor for our Saturday night 'ladies night' events.

Please contact us at TheBlueHairs@TheBuckeyeRetirementhome.org