Georgia county hunting trip March 25-26.

Georgia county hunting trip March 25-26.  

By: ccsga on March 6, 2018, 4:40 p.m.

As a brand new member, from down in Southeast Georgia, this may be a strange post.  But I am planning a trip to pick up 20-30 counties in the northern part of the state, and would like to share the trip with someone who needs a lot of those counties and has some experience caching (I am still learning).  I'm starting at the Atlanta airport, heading to Gordon County for the first stop, up through Dade county, across to Rabun County, and then down a bit and back across to Cherokee County, with some stops for some geo art caches southeast of Gainesville.  The trip is planned, but I could be a little flexible.  We have a cabin near Clayton, so there would be no expense for the overnight part.  I would also pick up Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina, none of which are far out of the way.  You would want references for me (my name & home town produces 347,000 responses on Google), and I would want some references from you, since we are likely strangers to each other.  I did a New England trip not long ago with an experienced cacher, and learned a lot; he got a pretty good deal, as well, with transportation and lodging provided up there.  Let me know if this is too crazy an idea, or if there is a better way to go about it.

CCSGA

Re: Georgia county hunting trip March 25-26.  

By: TeamBearCat-admin on March 15, 2018, 1:05 a.m.

This sounds like a fantastic multi-state and multi-county road trip !  What software are you using for route and cache list ?