Motel / Ski Lift Key Tag Trackable

Motel / Ski Lift Key Tag Trackable  

By: LZ33 on Jan. 27, 2018, 8:12 p.m.

Trackable with generic icon. Great for backpacks and any zipper. $9:50. Each one that sells, $1 is donated to the GGA.

It's not the destination, it's the journey to discover the unforgettable geocache.

Re: Motel / Ski Lift Key Tag Trackable  

By: TeamBearCat-admin on Jan. 28, 2018, 4:12 p.m.

Wow -- never seen these !! We want one; will you be at the February meeting? If not, can we pick it up at Coinapaloosa ??

By: LZ33 on Jan. 29, 2018, 5:36 p.m.

I wont be at the Feb meeting. I've only made 50 of the so far. I will save one for you! Thanks

It's not the destination, it's the journey to discover the unforgettable geocache.

By: CarrotKiller on March 6, 2018, 10:17 p.m.

I think I would like one of these.  What's the best way to go about payment and delivery?  

By: lopezfamily2016-sc on March 8, 2018, 11:22 a.m.

I think LZ33 gave some to the GGA to help sell during the coinapaloosa. I think TeamBearCat will have some for the March event. I will ask them!

Cache rules everything around me!

By: lopezfamily2016-sc on March 8, 2018, 11:29 a.m.

Yep TeamBearCat has two more that they will be bringing @CarrotKiller. So they will be available at the March meeting if anything.

Cache rules everything around me!

By: WilliamEdward99 on Feb. 1, 2023, 3:49 a.m.

I won't attend the February meeting. So far, I've only made 50 of them. I'll hold one back for you! Thanks

By: LZ33 on Feb. 1, 2023, 12:21 p.m.

That's great.  I'll take all 50 and pay you $100 per unit.  I can't wait to get them.

By: kunarion on Feb. 3, 2023, 11:25 a.m.

Is the February meeting in 2018?  If so, I'll check my schedule but just like WilliamEdward99, I probably can't attend it, 5 years ago.  It would be better if it was later.  I've gone back to the meeting in 2019 instead, then checked to see if that opened an unstable time rift, and yeah.  I made 50 of them.  I'll try to hold one back.

Last edited by: kunarion on Feb. 5, 2023, 12:52 p.m., edited 6 times in total.