2020 GGA Coin Design Contest!!!!

2020 GGA Coin Design Contest!!!!  

By: ggaforums@gmail.com on Feb. 11, 2020, 1:25 p.m.

The 2020 GGA Coin Design Contest is OPEN!

Put your thinking and designing hats on, and submit an entry for the 2020 GGA coin.

Just like in past years, there are minimal restrictions on the design and we encourage multiple submissions!

The coin idea does NOT have to be round! Although we will certainly consider that standard shape, if you have an amazing idea for a different shaped coin, please submit that, too! We will at least get cost estimates on those. If you want to submit art ideas for both sides, that is OK, too. 

The only requirements:

1.The year 2020 must be included somewhere in the design.

2."GGA" or "Georgia Geocachers Association" has to be in the design.

3.Keep the design theme family-friendly

4.If your design requires a specific color of metal, or has a 3D component, be sure to detail that.

Other than those specifications, the sky is the limit! So HURRY!!!!

You have from now until midnight February 29th to submit your artwork via email to gga.coins@gmail.com. The format must be in JPG only.

As always, design submissions will be voted on by GGA members. The winner will be announced at the June 2020 GGA meeting.

FAQs:

1.Yes, the coins will be trackableon geocaching.com.

2.The winner will receive two of the coins.

3.If you have submitted aetwork beforeand it was not chosen in an earlier year, feel free to submit again--with updated information!

4.A limited edition of 100 coins will be made!

Re: 2020 GGA Coin Design Contest!!!!  

By: Exered01 on May 29, 2022, 4:03 a.m.

I am a graphic designer and I love doing graphics works and also love to take part in a competition like that. At present, I am doing freelancing in graphic designing and I upload my designs on https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/crown-svg/ and earn a lot.

Re: 2020 GGA Coin Design Contest!!!!  

By: 99techpost on Aug. 9, 2023, 9:08 a.m.

A Coin Design Contest is a competition organized by a government authority, organization, or company to invite artists, designers, and the general public to submit their design ideas for a new coin. The purpose of such contests is to source creative and innovative designs that will be used on a new coin to commemorate a specific event, person, historical milestone, cultural significance, or any other theme relevant to the issuer. You can find more information about graphic designing at 99techpost.com