Archives Now Available!

Archives Now Available!  

By: TeamBearCat-admin on Nov. 3, 2019, 9:13 p.m.

Forum archives are now available at:

https://www.ggaonline.org/archives

Please note:

• You must log in to the site (it's free!) to view the archives.
  • The range of archived postings that are now available from November 3, 2002 through February 16, 2005.
  • Over these many years, the GGA used several different forum systems.  (The earliest postings in the archives were imported from an even-earlier system.)  These systems went through several major upgrades, resulting in different internal data structures covering different periods of time.
  • We have now released the records covering the earliest period of time as we continue to reconstruct the remaining records.  We fully expect these efforts to be successful.  When this work is complete, the records will become available to you in this same system.

Last edited by: TeamBearCat-admin on Nov. 4, 2019, 8:07 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Archives Now Available!  

By: FSUchris-sc on Nov. 7, 2019, 8:50 p.m.

Thanks Mike!

- FSUchris

Re: Archives Now Available!  

By: LZ33 on April 8, 2020, 8:16 a.m.

I just saw these available.  Nice memories... I can't want to go through some of them again.  Funny, they were congratulating Erik for hitting 600.... I bet there wasn't that many in the state of Georgia at that time.

It's not the destination, it's the journey to discover the unforgettable geocache.